Sunday, May 20, 2012

Trending; LBD

No matter what time of year it is a little black dress is always in style. I, like most girls I'm sure, have a plethora of options in that department, or, at the very least, every girl should have an automatic go to LBD that she can throw on in a moments notice. However, with each new season, I like to find the most novel interpretation on the classic look and I found just that, when I stumbled upon this stunningly chic, LBD by Katie Ermilio. This jaw dropping dress is not only gorgeous, but it is two dresses in one, as the A-line draping overlay is removable, forming a figure flattering silhouette. Now, at close to $1,600, this dress is more of a lust item for most, but if nothing else, let it encourage you to think outside of the box when shopping for your next little black dress. 




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment