Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lust Item of the Week...

Balenciaga Kraft Polka Dots Tote


 I am obsessed with this bag. It is truly amazing and absolutely stunning.  Balenciaga did a fantastic job with this reinterpretation of polka dots, by actually using a laser perforation technique, to give the feel of polka dots with a see through effect. The strap is removable adding to the value and versatility of this great piece. Rest assured many of the celebrities will be scooping up this accessory. I wish it was part of my wardrobe, it completes any outfit perfectly.

xoxo,

Silke


3 comments:

  1. hi, it's very nice blog, love it soooo much!

    btw, i'm from Indonesia, please follow my blog if you don't mind : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I;m obsessed with this bag. Definitely follow my blog!

      Delete