Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is upon us again and the painstaking question of what to get the most important woman in your life is never easy. Right now, I'm on a budget, so I have to be creative without breaking the bank. Alas, I opted to get my lovely mother a fragrance. The price is right and at least it is something where she can think of me whenever she wears it. After much research, I chose to get her,  Miss Dior Eau Fraiche, a new fragrance for Spring 2012. I know she will love it. Happy Mother's Day!

xoxo,

Silke 




Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. my favorite scent!

    p.s. I'm having a jewelry giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and I will definitely check out your jewelry giveaway. Also you should consider becoming a member of my blog! xoxo

      Delete