Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Trending; Rainboots

I simply can't help but be inspired by all of this rainfall that we have been having. So, I felt it best to talk about my favorite piece of rainfall apparel; rain boots, or my preferred name for them, wellies. At times, rain gear in general can be deemed as boring and depressing, and something that is worn only under duress. However, I get excited at every opportunity to wear rain boots, especially since companies are doing so much to make them more fashion forward and edgy. Currently, I have two pairs, a black pair by Hunter, and a Burberry pair, in there iconic plaid print. Right now, rain boots come in so many fun colors, prints, and styles, that they have become a year round staple, even looking great worn with shorts or mini dresses. They are becoming such a highly coveted trend, that they are even worn to music festivals such as Coachella and V-Festival, where I happily wore mine last summer. I am definitely looking into getting a pair in a bright spring/summer color, like orange, or neon pink and you should consider doing the same. 

xoxo,

Silke



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment