Thursday, May 17, 2012

Accessory Alert; Floppy Sun Hats

What would this Spring/Summer be like without floppy sun hats? While I was in Manhattan the other day, caught in the rain without an umbrella or jacket, I sought shelter underneath the GAP stores doorway. I was soaked to the max and decided to go in and check out what they had. As a rule, I am not a huge fan of GAP's clothing, but I decided to check out there accessories collection. Much to my surprise, I found the most adorable and chic floppy sun hat. I tried it on, walked around the store in it for a bit, and knew that I had to have it. I felt so tropical and chic in it, and best of all, the price was right at $34.50. I got it in a black and cream stripe, which is on trend and a classic style that I can wear season after season. I felt so Pretty Woman in it!! 




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment