Sunday, May 27, 2012

Trending; Business Professional

So, for the first time in a very long time, I started a temp job where I have to dress business professional. I am not someone who likes to wear suits, so I had to figure out the best way possible to adhere to the dress code, while maintaining my personal style. Needless to say, I did enjoy getting dressed every morning this week and it was very interesting to see how I was the only person in the office wearing any color. As far as I am concerned, they definitely need someone with my style and personality. I'm a breath of fresh air!! 





Ensemble:
1. J.Crew Polka Dot Sleeveless Blouse
2. J.Crew Red Eyelet Skirt
3. Aldo Black Heels
4. Please Leather Jacket
5. Valentino Sunglasses



Ensemble
1. J.Crew Patterned Strapless Dress
2. J.Crew Coral Cropped Blazer
3. Rebel Luxury Heels
4. Valentino Sunglasses
5. Links of London Charm Bracelet
6. Tiffany's Charm Bracelet 



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment