Saturday, June 2, 2012

Trending; J.Crew & Business Professional

My second week in corporate America has finally concluded and I am still expected to dress business professional with Friday's as our dress down day. For me, getting dressed in the morning is the most exciting part of my day, especially since I never pictured myself in world of finance. I'm not sure how long this position will last, since it's temporary, however, in the mean time I'm enjoying dressing up and it gives me a great excuse to go shopping. 




Ensemble
1. J.Crew Dress
2. Versace Tortoise Sunglasses
3. J.Crew Patent Leather Belt
4. Matiko Leopard Wedges
5. Tiffany's Bracelet 



Ensemble
1. Marc Jacobs Shirt
2. J.Crew Skirt
3. Valentino Sunglasses
4. H. by Halston Wedges
5. Michael Kors Watch
6. Links of London Charm Bracelet 





Ensemble
1. J.Crew Blouse
2. J.Crew Skirt
3. Michael Kors Watch
4. Aldo Heels 
5. Tiffany's Bracelet 


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment