Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Trending the iPhone & Accessories

Well, it was only a matter of time before I had to make the transition from the blackberry to the iPhone. Likewise, I realized that I didn't have much of a choice when I went into the Verizon store and the sales rep essentially refused to sell me the blackberry bold. Needless to say I didn't need much cajoling, but more or less an excuse to make the transition. Besides being obsessed with my new gadget, I realized that I had to get a new phone case. I'm someone who is prone to dropping my phone so I knew that I wanted a fully closed case. Much like my blackberry case, which I got from Michael Kors, I knew that they would have something that I'd love. Sure enough, I found the most adorable iPhone wristlet which is also great for carrying cards and cash on a night out. With that being said, I couldn't leave with just one thing. I also got an amazing Michael Kors tortoise statement ring. Right now I'm one happy girl!!!


Michael Kors, Chartreuse IPhone Wristlet 


Michael Kors Tortoise Ring 




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment