Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Classic Twist on this Seasons Hottest Trends from J.Crew

I absolutely love J.Crew and this summers collection truly excites me. I think it's great how they took this summers biggest trends and put a classic spin on them. All of these are must have, affordable pieces, that would be a great accent to every wardrobe. I know that I want them to be part of mine!


xoxo,


Silke 






This floral print is charming and adds a fun flare to a traditional pencil skirt.
















Of course, we can't live without polka dots this season. This polka dot pattern on the cafe capri pant is bold without being overwhelming.
















Denim, denim, denim! I adore this denim shirt dress. Worn loose or belted, it is extremely flattering, and a great addition to every wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment