Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30th






I love this look. To me, it is just effortless and comfortable. As my blog continues, you will notice that my Versace tortoise sunglasses are a staple, I can't get enough of them. My Rag and Bone orange denim leggings bring a taste of spring to my ensemble thanks to the bold color and my leopard wedges nicely add to my look. Also, you'll notice that my necklace will be a staple in many of my looks which I purchased from Primark in England. Primark has some of the best and most innovative accessories at extremely affordable prices. I always stock up when I'm in London!!

xoxo,

Silke

Ensemble:


1. Versace Tortoise Sunglasses
2. Primark of UK Necklace
3. J.Crew Black V-Neck Tee-Shirt
4. J.Crew Gray Blazer
5. Rag and Bone Denim Leggings
6. Matiko Leopard Print Wedges


No comments:

Post a Comment